Hopkins vs De la Hoya?

I just called Voom and they will NOT offer the fight. This is unacceptable I'm a big time boxing fan this may be it for me and Voom.

Voom needs to get some PPV going. I will not like missing big fights because Voom don't have PPV. Is it really that hard to have a couple of PPV channels? Voom carries HBO and Showtime. Most PPV fights are from HBO or Showtime. Does anyone know the status of Voom and PPV?

OK so we cant watch THIS fight. come on guys its not like they didnt give us what they could, and when they did the sh*t was free and in HD. SO lets not act like they never gave us anything. cause everyone else had to pay 60 bucks for it. and we saw for free.

Don't get me wrong. I love Voom and loved the free fights. I'm just saying that it would be nice to see this fight at home and other good fights in the future.

They gave us the fight's that are not that popular. Bird vs Gollata and the Tyson fight. The Tyson fight was ok. But we have missed the Carver vs Jones and Hopkins vs De La Hoya. If you compare the ones we got with the ones we didn't we came out losing. I'm not asking for them to be free or even reduced in price I just want them.

Showtime has a light heavyweight fight on tonight 9/16, not boxers I follow but a HD fight anyway! I will be watching it.

--Dan

Showtime had some middleweight and heavyweight boxing on HD the other night it was good stuff.

Weak ending last night. De La Hoya goes down from a body shot in like the ninth round. Wasn't watching it too close, so there may have been some earlier shots that set it up, but crowd was disappointed in lame ending. Local sports bar showed the fight for free, so I headed up. As usual with ppv boxing I thought the earlier fights had little action. Definately would have been ripped off for $50.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)