Hopper 1 Have Audible Signal Meter?

That is what I figured but that's only if you can hear the sound from where the DISH is. But as tjboston5676 said, the pitch doesn't change on the Hoppers so seems one can't really use it for tweaking since all you will hear is either you have a signal or you don't and not different signal strengths.
There are several workarounds to that as others have pointed out. I'm fortunate in that my Bluetooth equipped hearing aids connect to my TV letting me hear the tones at the dish unless it's at an extreme distance. I normally use my meter, but occasionally I'll use the tones to tweak the dish to balance the signal levels between the sats though.

You are probably correct but until I can get the signal strength to change, I won't be able to hear the different pitches.
If your dish is readily accessible, have someone gently tug on the side of the dish. Not hard enough to permanently change the aim though. It doesn't take much to change the signal level a step.

Reactions: charlesrshell
If your dish is readily accessible, have someone gently tug on the side of the dish. Not hard enough to permanently change the aim though. It doesn't take much to change the signal level a step.
That was what I meant... I need to first find a second person to do it as the only other person living with me is my 95 year old mother and it requires climbing to the roof of the house, the later I had only done once in the entire 14 years I have owned the house. The Bluetooth option won't work as it's more than the 30 ft limitation. I guess if I ever need to do it, I'll probably just use a real meter instead assuming the meter would be atleast as accurate.