Hopper 3 Available Jan. 30th

Good to hear - I just ordered an H3 plus two wireless Joey's so I'm committed for another 2 years with Dish. But since I have been a customer since 2000 there is little chance I will be leaving them anytime soon.
This is off topic, but did you do the "caucus" thing? Sounds interesting but here in CA we don't have anything like that and don't vote until June really low turnout here.

I did not but there has been plenty of talk from the people that did. I'm not into politics, in fact I hate it.

Reactions: osu1991
I got the install this afternoon. I had to go to the caucus so didn't get back here until after them. The install went well. I takes a lot of time to download software. It seems like it has to do it at least two different times. The Wireless Joey also took a while to get set up. Overall, it just takes patience.

I was told that the charge would be $25. I'm not sure if that is actually what I will be charged. I don't see a way to look at current charges on my Dish bill and they did not make a one-time charge to my credit card.
I just ordered the H3 and two wireless Joey's and was told it is $50 and he did the direct charge to my card on file. He did say it was $25 for each wireless Joey so maybe it is $25 for one.

Looks like they've change the rules on this since I last looked. Here are the current rules for Wireless Joeys.

Each Wireless Joey has an upfront fee of $25. The Wireless Access Point fee is included in the upfront Wireless Joey fee at no additional cost.
Customers that purchased their Wireless Joeys would be required to pay $50 for the Wireless Access Point.

When I got mine it was $50 for the Wireless Access Point and the Wireless Joeys were free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)