This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Hopper 3 Dish Anywhere question

I guess I won't be replacing my 722K anytime soon. I don't see how they can consider this a "bug", it's a feature that should be available on their newest receivers and there really is no excuse.

Regarding one stream at a time, I am correct. If you try to use a second device you will see...
"Another user is viewing is viewing video from this receiver. Do you want to take over the video?"
Yes, that is correct. In your post #19, you quoted ppappas saying "I can access all the recordings on my EHD. With a H3 or HWS you can't do this?", and your answer was "Yes, you can". That is why I said you were wrong about that.

I guess I won't be replacing my 722K anytime soon. I don't see how they can consider this a "bug", it's a feature that should be available on their newest receivers and there really is no excuse.
Yes, I agree with you. Only Dish can take a really useful feature and spin it into a "software bug" to try and explain why we don't have that feature on our Hoppers. Totally ridiculous!