This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Hopper 40.0 UHF Remote

I have both a Denon 1909 and a 2312. Codes 1361 and 2857 both work for volume and mute. I would also like to be able to switch the inputs. Anyone else have another code that works? I tried the learning thing last night with no success and I do have limited mode disabled in remote manager.

Anyone figure out how to do more than just volume and mute???

Thanks!!!

Sound like something went wrong when "teaching" the remote.

If the num keys won't change inputs then learning is the only way. There is no code that includes discrete inputs.

I have all the codes for my old SOny FX500 in it. Was even in the setup table on the hopper. INPUT while in AUZ changes the functions (AM/FM/AUX/VT1 (L/R Audio)/VT2 (optical))

The Input button will typically work for sequencing through inputs, but that's not the same as discrete inputs the OP was asking about, if I understand correctly. He's asking for a single button to go directly to a specific input rather than scrolling through all of them.

EDIT: Nevermind. Read the post again and OP isn't asking for discretes. Sorry. I'd delete my post if I could, but don't see how in tapatalk.

Last edited: