Hopper with U204 reset to factory

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

s10zr2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 26, 2006
Cincinnati, Ohio
Does anyone know if there is a way to hard reset the hopper with U204 back to when you first get it with no recordings and no timers? Since I am having problems with my two hoppers transferring recordings between each other and getting corrupted, I thought maybe I could do a hard reset to stop the problem.

Does anyone know if there is a way to hard reset the hopper with U204 back to when you first get it with no recordings and no timers? Since I am having problems with my two hoppers transferring recordings between each other and getting corrupted, I thought maybe I could do a hard reset to stop the problem.[/QI
Does anyone know if there is a way to hard reset the hopper with U204 back to when you first get it with no recordings and no timers? Since I am having problems with my two hoppers transferring recordings between each other and getting corrupted, I thought maybe I could do a hard reset to stop the problem.
I had to do a hard reset on my new Hopper 3 when I got it back in February - it returned the receiver to "factory defaults" as far as settings and such but had no effect on Timers and Recordings. I can't speak for the HWS but I suspect that they must work the same in that regard.

I had to do a hard reset on my new Hopper 3 when I got it back in February - it returned the receiver to "factory defaults" as far as settings and such but had no effect on Timers and Recordings. I can't speak for the HWS but I suspect that they must work the same in that regard.
Yep it does the same. I am looking for a way to completely bring it back to the original condition.

Yep it does the same. I am looking for a way to completely bring it back to the original condition.
I've never heard of any way to do that as far as recordings are concerned - short of manually deleting everything.,.. although, come to think of it, I kind of remember (a long time ago - with an older Hopper) a way of reformatting the hard drive. Sounds like maybe a tech-support thing?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts