Hopper3 Manual

RT-Cat

"My person-well trained"
Pub Member / Supporter
May 30, 2011
Cold, Cold,Michigan USA
I have searched for days for a pdf copy of the users manual for the Hopper3. I have found manuals for other Hoppers but they are so old the front of the manual has the word "Blockbuster" on it. We know how old that manual would be. Others I have found are setup manuals and not what I need.
I just signed up for Dish, but they will not install until the end of August. Requested by me since I will be gone most of August. I would guess the installer will have one, but I would like to read all about it first. Anyone know where I can get a copy?

ts27330

Apr 23, 2009
North Carolina (Sandhills)
I have searched for days for a pdf copy of the users manual for the Hopper3. I have found manuals for other Hoppers but they are so old the front of the manual has the word "Blockbuster" on it. We know how old that manual would be. Others I have found are setup manuals and not what I need.
I just signed up for Dish, but they will not install until the end of August. Requested by me since I will be gone most of August. I would guess the installer will have one, but I would like to read all about it first. Anyone know where I can get a copy?
easy to download .

Jim5506

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Lubbock, Texas
Be aware that the remote depicted in this literature is NOT the remote you will receive.

You will get a Dish 54.0 remote not the touch pad remote.

RT-Cat

"My person-well trained"
Pub Member / Supporter
May 30, 2011
Cold, Cold,Michigan USA
I got an update on my installation and it was done on Sunday the 9th. I did receive the Hopper 3 and the voice remote.
The website listed above (manualslib.com) does not agree with my virus program. As soon as I attempt to go there, I get a big red screen and a big warning to notify Microsoft at a phone number. It locks up the laptop to the point where I have to use device manager to close that red warning screen.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell

Jim5506

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Lubbock, Texas
That warning may be from malware. Microsoft does not ordinarily work that way. If you have Win10 It will deal with a problem in the background.

I have Win10 2004 and it downloaded the pdf, no problem.

RT-Cat

"My person-well trained"
Pub Member / Supporter
May 30, 2011
Cold, Cold,Michigan USA
That is nice. More stuff to read. Even though it is an older version with the touch pad, it still has things to read about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)