How difficult to install Winegard Batwing?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dschribs

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 31, 2007
I want to get CT local HD stations. How tough of a job is it to install a Winegard Batwing antenna? I have two dishes and three TV's. Only one TV is high def. I don't want to run another wire from the antenna so I want to wire them in "conjuntion" with the dish. Where do I actually split the antenna into the dish and on which one??

If it turns out to be too big of a job, how can I find someone around my area that will do it? Dish won't do it and they only could reccommend one installer who said he would charge "at least $400". Yeah, right.....

Thanks

Great fourm!!!

The antenna you are asking about is the Sensar GS1100 is non amplified and GS2200 is amplified they need to be installed slightly differently. The GS2200 needs DC power supplied for the amplifier and is best done with a separate line to the antenna. Look on www.antennaweb.org for the correct antenna for your area. Look for an independent satellite installer in your area who has experience with TV antennas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)