How do I browse On Demand by channel e.g. Lifetime?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Keekz804

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Earth
I have switched over to Directv from Comcast and love nearly everything about it EXCEPT one thing...On Demand. I'm not sure if its just me or what but it is terrible to navigate around and extremely slow. I don't mind it being a bit slow but allow me to browse by channel please. Is it possible to do so?

I don't have HBO at the moment and it seems like just about every movie I come across is either that, Showtime or a movie you have to pay to rent. Can I browse free movies? How do I browse Lifetime or IONE on demand (for the wife)? Ughh it feels like such a tall task just entering those freakin OD menus.

When you're on the main screen for On Demand, on the bottom of the left column is "Browse by channel". I'm not sure how you can miss it.

In the Guide, simply add 1000 to the channel number you are interested, For example Liftime is 252 then enter 1252.

Adding a 1 infront of your channel. (Example usa 1242) is the on demand channel lineup as posted before, but there is no "view all free movies" like comcast has.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you guys that makes sense now and is easy enough.

I was able to go to On Demand for Lifetime but the thing that sucks, there isn't any movies on there wonder why? What is my best bet to search for movies? I've got only the Entertainment package as well as HD Net MGM/Sony etc

I find a lot of the basic cable channels' On Demand content very wanting. I don't want to download standard-definition programming. I found myself wondering if the lack of content has to do with the programmers or the bandwidth from DirecTV.

Not sure of its channel number right now, but look for lifetime movie network, that channel should have alot more movies than just lifetime if thats what your looking for.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)