How Do I Find Out If Receiver Is Leased ?

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
I need to find out if some receivers are leased. When I call Dish Network up they tell me that the receivers I ask about are not on an account. Does this mean that it is not leased? If receivers are leased then don't they stay on the account that they were leased on until they are returned or paid in full for the receiver? Can leased receivers be taken off of an account that it was leased off of but still be leased? When I call in they say that they cannot tell me if it is leased unless they try to activate it. I dont want to have to go through that hassle everytime I want to see if a receiver has been leased or not.

So basically I need to know this: If I am told that a receiver is not on an account then is it safe to say that it is not a leased receiver and that it has no balance and can be activated?

Call tech support ask specifically if there is an outstanding balance, or is leased and if it has been released for redeployment. You will need the "R" & "S" numbers for the receiver you want to check on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts