How do I hook up a 3rd TV to My Dishnetwork?

newtv

Original poster
Feb 10, 2007
I was wondering if anyone knew how to hook up a third tv to my dish. I sked at the time of install and the guy was not feeling like doing it I guess. I tried running cable but it did not work. ANy help would be appreciated! It is my son's game room TV and is a must to have connected. Thanks!

P.S. Have you ever seen an install where there are cables sticking out of the front of you house? It looks terrible. I caled the Regional Manager: Of course no reply!

Well, there are a couple of ways. Do you mean a third receiver or a third tv? If all you want is a third tv the gets the same picture as another tv, simply use a splitter between the output of the receiver and tv1. Now run 1 cable to tv1 and another cable to tv2. Make sure both tvs are on the same channel (3 or 4, usually) Both tv's will get the same picture. If you mean a third receiver thats something you need to ask the pro's, I'm just learning!

We need to know what type of equipment you have, LNBs, receivers, any switches, how many dishes.

If you have only a D500 for 119 and 110 and two receivers, then you probably have a DPP Twin or a DP Twin. If you want to add a third receiver then you'll need a switch but it depends on what type of receivers you have. That's why we need to know the equipment you have to make specific recommendations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)