How does Dish Network store your infomation?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jagouar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 29, 2004
College Station, TX
I had Dish a few years ago and moved to voom. Now that theyre gone it seems dish is the best option because their lease stuff.

Do they store your old acct info by phone, name, address etc. I have roomates than can "sign" up for the acct but I need to know what to change to qualify for the new user deals (250 HDDVR, 522 DVR)

Everything! Name, address, phone number, social security number even credit card numbers are used to identify previous customers. I have had a warning of a previous customer pop up telling me when the credit card was used. Why not just call DISH and ask them what they will offer you to come back as a previous VOOMER? If you don't like the offer then you can get creative in trying to become a new customer.

Good suggestion boba. If you try that, jagouar, we would appreciate if you can relay the result to us so we can start getting a feel for how [un]interested E* might be in former Voom customers. Just out of curiosity. :)

Even previous customers can get an offer to lease the hardware just as you would if you was signing up as a new DHA customer as long as you do not have a previous balance owed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)