How dumb can J Dolan be, he let Allan Houston off the hook?

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Yesterday, the NY Knicks had an opportunity to get rid of dead weight Allan Houston. A guy who for the past three years has claimed more injuries to his body than anyone I know or heard of. Yet, Jimmy Dolan refused to part with this guy under the new amnesty NBA program. Sure the money would still be part of the budget but there was a saving in luxury tax money. What is Dolan thinking? Allan Houston was overpaid and has never been a 20 million dollar man in the NBA. Convince me that this move is good for the Knicks.

Wow. Even people who don't follow basketball know that Houston is an overpaid malingerer; 20 million? Not worth is dime IMO! J. Dolan the CEO reminds me of an episode of Seinfeld in which George realized that everything he has done in life is completely wrong and vows to do the exact oppositive . Perhaps J. Dolan should adopt this ethos and do the opposite of his every thought and impulse. :p

not to throw politics in here, but I put Jim Dolan in the same class as W et al, as people who would be pumping gas if it were not for their fathers.

hancox said:
not to throw politics in here, but I put Jim Dolan in the same class as W et al, as people who would be pumping gas if it were not for their fathers.

Hey what's wrong with pumping gas?? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)