How many people returning to C-band?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I returned back to cband after a couple of years current have a dsr-920 on a 10ft unimesh i do love it also lots of free stuff also. great price for movie channels

I'd like to think that many members on this forum have inspired and have been inspired by other members when choosing to put up a C-band dish for the first time or again after many years ...............

Really ............. I think a it's a trend on this forum.
I know I get excited when I hear about some of these fabulous BUD finds

Back in the 80's I had a C-band Dish , if it wasn't for Mpeg2 FTA and one thing leading to another I would have left my TV viewing to just OTA or Basic Cable , now I want the choice of seeing as much FTA as I can.

I bet most of those people who gave up on BUD a long time ago never even saw what FTA DVB was , I know I asked one 4DTV owner locally if he had a FTA receiver and he was pretty clueless , told me he would probably buy one thru Skyvision......... What You Never heard of Sadoun ? ......

Had three C band systems in the early 80's for several years before it died off and went to DSS. Now since FTA I am getting back into C band once again.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)