How much and where are you buying...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hillsmi

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 4, 2006
Michigan
If you are an installer / seller, would you be willing to share how much you are paying for / selling your RG-6 60% braid, 2250 MHz or greater single coax spools? and where you are buying it from?

If you don't feel comfortable posting publically, you can PM me.

I'm an installer and am looking for a good cheap honest source of this precious comodity.

If you sell and ship, what would be the cost to ship to 48858?

Do you get / give quantity discounts, and if yes, how many boxes / spools are required to receive the discounts?

Thanks,

Bob

Shipping is what a killing, with current installation pay rate, this add the loss in profit or into installation cost, good cable is not cheap, few years back, I uses drove up to OK to buy my cable at volume that will saved me shipping, more then enough the cost of gas and I may able to do a job at there.

Now I don't do that cheap installation any more and I can charge what is the comfort to do antenna installation which is charge more and use quality cable without feel there a loss.

Some of the vendors here do sell cable, why don't just give them a call ? if you buying quantity, maybe they find a cheap shipping rate.

Shipping is killing me here also. However you have gave me an idea. There is a place in a close by town that makes cable, I think I will give them a try.

we've found that the cheapest place for us as a retailer to buy cable is through the distributor that we get the dish equipment through. mostly because shipping to toss a couple of boxes on top of the pallet of equipment doesnt cost much more when its being shipped freight.

It is hardest on the small retailers particularly if you go through All Systems because they require C.O.D. on EVERY package! That makes the shipping even more of a killer. One can get it just as cheap if not cheaper on ebay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)