How to get four receivers?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

alosito

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 4, 2004
How can one convince DishNetwork to give four receivers with a new account? When I call to sign up and tell them I have two TVs, they say they would give me only two receivers. Yes, I know that I can connect two TVs to each receiver, but is there a way to get four receivers from them?

Why

I will go ahead and ask what is going to be ask. You can get a 522 and 322 and with them watch separate channels on 4 tvs for the price of two outlets so why do you want 4 receivers where you would have to pay two more additional outlet fees if you only have two Tvs

If you do not want to use the dual tuner recievers, juat tell Dish that. They will give you four single tuners and charge you the additional outlet fees. Just tell them you have a sound system located at four TV'S and also that you preferr to be able to run video inputs. What state are you in??

Yeah - basically, explain what you're really trying to do.

Also, have you tried working with a local retailer - you'll usually get better service that way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)