Status
Please reply by conversation.

bgsmallwood

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 30, 2004
The Nations
I have a D10 receiver and live in the CST time zone. My software version is
6325 and has not updated since I received the receiver in January. I called customer service about the update to provide active weather and they said I should have received it either on 6/8 OR 6/28. They suggested rebooting the receiver and waiting 24 hours which I have done but still no update.

Does anyone know why I might not be receiving the update or how I can force it to update?

Are you sure it is not a D10-200 or D10-300?

I can't even get the things activated before it downloads.

Model and Version ...

Manufacturer - HNS
IRD Model - SD-HBH
Software Ver. - 6325.0.100

It is the ordinary D10 SD receiver that I received
in January when I signed up with DTV.

I thought this was one of the models to receive the
update?

bgsmallwood said:
Manufacturer - HNS
IRD Model - SD-HBH

update?

it will.

bgsmallwood said:
Manufacturer - HNS
IRD Model - SD-HBH

update?

dude,

no active because you dont have a d-10.
you have the Standard Definition Hughes ird, hence, sd-hbh
if you look at the ird, on the front left it has the name HUGHES there, correct? if so, you dont have a d-10.

we installed a lot of them in jan and feb, as they were trying to use them up as they were deploying the new d-10s. not sure if you will ever get the upgrade.

one more thing check the remote for an "active" button, if there isnt one, guess what???

dude,

if you look at the ird, on the front left it has the name HUGHES there, correct? if so, you dont have a d-10.

we installed a lot of them in jan and feb, as they were trying to use them up as they were deploying the new d-10s. not sure if you will ever get the upgrade.

one more thing check the remote for an "active" button, if there isnt one, guess what???

OK, I guess I don't have a d10. I thought it was because it looks like the d10 advertised on BB. Since I got it in January I thought that surely DTV wouldn't have given me something that is obsolete when they knew that active would be coming in a few months. I guess I might start looking to Dishtv soon when I upgrade to HD anyway.

Thanx for the response.

IMHO , that is a move that you would regret. big big things happening at directv. be patient , i BET we all get ird upgrades

bgsmallwood said:
dude,

OK, I guess I don't have a d10. I thought it was because it looks like the d10 advertised on BB. Since I got it in January I thought that surely DTV wouldn't have given me something that is obsolete when they knew that active would be coming in a few months. I guess I might start looking to Dishtv soon when I upgrade to HD anyway.

Thanx for the response.

i go to dishnetwork, dtv puts the screws to you every chance they get, as you well know

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts