Howard 100

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

thiggin2

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 28, 2004
TampaBay Florida
There playing Red Peters Show right now until 8:00pm (I think), funny sh*t.
Bubba will be playing an One Hour show tomorrow at 7:00pm till 8:00, I dont think it will be live but will still be great to here them again.

Yea I like Red :D , I have a Cass. tape of him from about 6-7 years ago.
But still cant wait for the BTLS Show :) , it's been over 1 1/2 years since they were last on the air :( .

I'm sorry but I would never listen to a guy who seriously called himself bubba the love sponge, i don't care how much of a stern fan I am and how bad he kisses howard's ass on the air now, I just can't listen...

Bubba is a good guy, I have had the opportunity to hang out with him and the cast for a day when they were airing here in Hartford.

I got to be honest though, the only part of his shows I enjoy is when he has "Ned" on. Ned is a voice done by Manson and its one of the funniest things I have ever heard on the radio. BTW when they make live appearances and Ned is there, Ned is played by Mansons father.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I got to be honest though, the only part of his shows I enjoy is when he has "Ned" on. Ned is a voice done by Manson and its one of the funniest things I have ever heard on the radio. BTW when they make live appearances and Ned is there, Ned is played by Mansons father.
Ned is a made-up character??? Never knew that.
So this is Manson's dad???

Attachments

• nedwebsite.jpg
    nedwebsite.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 161

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts