Howard 100

thiggin2

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 28, 2004
TampaBay Florida
There playing Red Peters Show right now until 8:00pm (I think), funny sh*t.
Bubba will be playing an One Hour show tomorrow at 7:00pm till 8:00, I dont think it will be live but will still be great to here them again.

Yea I like Red :D , I have a Cass. tape of him from about 6-7 years ago.
But still cant wait for the BTLS Show :) , it's been over 1 1/2 years since they were last on the air :( .

I'm sorry but I would never listen to a guy who seriously called himself bubba the love sponge, i don't care how much of a stern fan I am and how bad he kisses howard's ass on the air now, I just can't listen...

Bubba is a good guy, I have had the opportunity to hang out with him and the cast for a day when they were airing here in Hartford.

I got to be honest though, the only part of his shows I enjoy is when he has "Ned" on. Ned is a voice done by Manson and its one of the funniest things I have ever heard on the radio. BTW when they make live appearances and Ned is there, Ned is played by Mansons father.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I got to be honest though, the only part of his shows I enjoy is when he has "Ned" on. Ned is a voice done by Manson and its one of the funniest things I have ever heard on the radio. BTW when they make live appearances and Ned is there, Ned is played by Mansons father.
Ned is a made-up character??? Never knew that.
So this is Manson's dad???

Attachments

• nedwebsite.jpg
    nedwebsite.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 161

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)