Howard mentioning VoteForTheWorst.com

digiblur

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 8, 2005
Louisiana
Anyone hear them talking about American Idol and VoteForTheWorst.com the past couple of days. My daughter and I were laughing so hard this morning on the morning drive to school. Howard went on to say since they were getting blamed for Sanjaya staying last night, that there were going to make a difference this week. LOL.... I'm sure this isn't the last time we will hear about this. Someone else even told me they heard about the website on the news this morning on The Today show or something.

A slow day at XM? When are you going to admit you listen to Howard already?:rolleyes:

What are you talking about?

Let me explain. I am making fun of him because he claims he has idea's that people steal from him, make money, and don't pay him for it. He has done this countless times without any sort of proof where he can back up his statements. He tries to spin things because he has low self esteem maybe, "I don't know". The bad thing is some of his listeners are uninformed and will believe him no matter what he says "cough, cough". His most recent outrageous claim was on the Late Show when he claimed to have single handed brought Sirius subs up from 600,000 to 6,000,000 in just one year.

To answer your question have I ever listen to Howard yes, do I listen to him everyday? No, I cannot because I only have a XM in my van. My wife has the Sirius.
Would I listen to him if I had a Sirius only? More than likely, but I believe there are more entertaining shows out there than him "yes it is possible" and this is why I don't.

You got issues man....

Again I have no idea what you talking about. I have issues because I don't get caught up in the fake hype Howard tries to make for himself? Please explain. I want to know exactly what I have an issue with so I can change. Maybe because I think there are more entertaining shows than him. Do I need to listen to Howard all the time? Please Tell me.

you still have issues.....

Join us in the real world.

Howard has DEF had an impact on this guy staying in.

Even if all it is, is the news mentioning him and the website vote for the worst.

Either way, a few howard fans have figured out a way to make 1000's of votes a night, and whatever you want to argue, he has made an imapact (even if it's small)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts