Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Listening to Howard 100 on Sirius and they just broke in witha special report saying that Infinity Broadcasting has suspended Howard Stern and has yanked his show off the air.

More as we know it.

If anyone can post detials that would be great. I can not access the stern site or stern fan site from work

Howard Stern Suspended For 1 Day. 11/07/05. 12:00pm
According to a news report on Howard 100 News (on Sirius satellite radio) Howard Stern has been suspended by Infinity Broadcasting for ONE DAY. They're saying that Stern was notified after today's show that he was being suspended for talking about his move to satellite radio too much. They're also saying that Stern was not willing to give Infinity any 'Best of Stern' tapes to play tomorrow morning while he's suspended. If you have Sirius, tune in now to hear any updates... I'll try to bring you more updates as they become available for those of you who don't have Sirius yet.

Source: http://www.marksfriggin.com/news.htm

All I've ever got on 100 or 101 was a low hum. I'll have to try it when I get home tonight.

They must have got upset over his talking about Beth O wearing the Sirius t-shirt at the Knicks game.

He was BS'n with Simon from American Idol when I went into work this morn.

I used to be a big Stern fan but the last few years I think he has lost it and I honestly don't think moving to Sirius is going to help him.

Currently, I can take him or leave him. I actually listen to him more often since the FCC rules have kept him under control. I have almost no desire to subscribe to satellite radio and even less desire to listen to Howard's freak show on Sirius.

Best of is on, and it was live yesterday, there's no story here...There was a little more sirius talk yesterday but it wasn't that much more than normal.

Over the past year or so, howard has pulled 2-3 prank days and this is probably one of them. Instead of just putting on best-of, they're using it to promote sirius. Can't blame him, doesn't hurt infinity as people still listen to bestof and are obviously checking on the validity of this.

No real story here i'm tellin ya...

No he got suspended, if he was making this up Infinity's lawyers would be all over him like white on rice.

BTW I am enjoying Howard 100 on Sirius, it's fun to listening to. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)