HR10-250 Hesitates

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

nobra81

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Dec 12, 2004
Ever since i got my hr10-250 it will kind of pause or hesitate for a second or two ever once in a while. I notice it does this on the hd channels and not on the sd channels. Is this something anyone else has noticed? Can it be fixed or do I have to live with it.

Known issue, nothing you can do about it. Check out the HD Tivo section over at tivocommunity.com, lots of info on the issues with these units.

Mine didn't use to do that until I moved! NOw, a lot of times I switch channels it does that!

mjones1973 said:
Known issue, nothing you can do about it. Check out the HD Tivo section over at tivocommunity.com, lots of info on the issues with these units.

Mine does it to and yes its agravating.Any reason why they will not send out the firmware upgrade to fix these known issues?I thought D* and tive worked out there issues?I just hope that since i bought this box that when the h20 comes out they give me a new one but i only want it if its tive im not a fan of the r-15 style dvr its not as fun as tivo software.

Directv just extended their contract with Tivo to offer guide info, has nothing to do with new software...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)