HTS 70 Remote Manual

Status
Please reply by conversation.

MikeI

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 25, 2004
I finally got a remote for this receiver after almost 10 years of it being broken. I have the manual somewhere, but w/o tearing up the house anymore, is there a online version? I need to know how to work the menu button to set the receiver to long menu. I need to change the lnb setting to lnbf for AMC 9 and SBS 6. Most of the buttons work after resetting the dip switches and now they are set to off. Only button that doesn't work is menu. Thanks!

The switches are set at 1 is down , 2 is up and 3 & 4 are down, press the menu button on the expert remote and # 63 for the system set up, then you can change your LNB's. Hope this helps

Bill

Thanks. Both of you helped including the website to reset my password as I didn't remember them.

I have 2 quick questions for a single lnbf setting. Shoold auto polarity be on or off and should polar power be on or timed. Thanks!

I'll double check mine when I get home.

Are you using a voltage switched LNBF (such as the ASC421) or do you have a feedhorn with a polarotor?

Shawn

Argh! I forgot to check before I tore it down.

I'm certain that I saw something about setting it to voltage switched polarity. I just can't remember if it was this one or the system 20 I have that had that setting.

Auto polarity won't help you. All that does is auto-peak the skew on a polarotor when you tune to a sat.

I'm flipping through the manual for the System 70 and I'm not seeing anything about voltage switched polarity :(.

Shawn

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts