HUGHESNET (DiRECWAY) IN FINANCIAL PROBLEMS?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
actually hell no i've never installed hughes net i would never install it ever....i've actually repaired over 1,000 systems because of the shotty works of the system. not to mention the systems i've replaced with wildblue lol i love throwing those systems off the roof. not to mention hughes net dosn't even wanna try to compete lol we stopped selling hughes due to their systems going down all the time and when they heard we were going to sell wildblue along with them they threw a fit lol i guess they know when they are out classed

actually hell no i've never installed hughes net i would never install it ever....i've actually repaired over 1,000 systems because of the shotty works of the system. not to mention the systems i've replaced with wildblue lol i love throwing those systems off the roof. not to mention hughes net dosn't even wanna try to compete lol we stopped selling hughes due to their systems going down all the time and when they heard we were going to sell wildblue along with them they threw a fit lol i guess they know when they are out classed

So...Let me get this straight. You sold Hughes, repaired over 1,000 systems, but yet you have never installed one. Don't want to call you a lier but....;)

Let me guess you only do residential right? Whats wrong can't hang with the big boys. :haha

Again the systems going down is due to a poor install it will happen with either system. Did your company do those also?

In mine and tates area, if I had to choose between the two, I would go hughesnet. Very few of the installs for either are 100% to spec, but the wild blues are some of the more fubar'd ones. You should see what these morons are using for pole reducers.

I even saw one that was installed by the "GM" of DSI out of Tulsa. He wall mounted near a window, and the house had no gutters. No weather proofing on the connectors. Not even a rubber Oring. His ground lead (the 10 guage from the block) went AROUND a corner to the ground. The funny thing is, the Rafters were exposed, so I just slapped my Dish Network dish on top of one of those on the overhang and GTFO'd.

The customer was pleased with it and wanted me to put the dish on the wall next to it. No freaking way! I gave her the option of roof or pole, but no way was it going on that wall where rainwater would drain off the roof right on top of it.

I'm going back out in the field tommorrow. I should look at 10-15 Hughesnets and NO wildblue (we do have a contract for those), because nobody is buying them around here.

I was hoping to be done with the BPs by now, but every commercial I have on my route to look at is a BP or a Sonic. I'm about sick of both of those stores, LOL!

I was hoping to be done with the BPs by now, but every commercial I have on my route to look at is a BP or a Sonic. I'm about sick of both of those stores, LOL!

Just went back on a Sonic some other tech done today. Pic is below.

You will be on BP's for a while. We just got a bunch of conversions in ARK. I will be living over there for the next week or so.

Attachments

• IMG_0008.JPG
    IMG_0008.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 204
:flag: I'm a beta tester for hughesnet they are working on a new hn7000s that will resolve a lot of the problems dw had in the past they have redeveloped a brand new state of the art home page and are going to be lowering prices this fall

Any idea of how much lower the prices will be and will the current subscribers of Hughesnet be allowed to enjoy these lower prices or are we "locked in" to what we are paying currently?

Thanks!
:)

Any idea of how much lower the prices will be and will the current subscribers of Hughesnet be allowed to enjoy these lower prices or are we "locked in" to what we are paying currently?

Thanks!
:)

You can get a new system right now for 299. I read somewere there were some customers who could get a free 7000s upgrade, but if not you can get one as low as $50.

WOW I bet you guys feel like dummy's uh?:river

http://www.hughes.com/HUGHES/Doc/0/...6A/HCI.Q1.earnings.release.Final.05-10-07.pdf
Hughes Communications, Inc. First Quarter 2007 Revenues Increase 13% over First Quarter 2006 to a Record $223 million;
Hughes Network Systems, LLC EBITDA Increases 54% to $25 million, Adjusted EBITDA Increases 48% to $26 million, Order Bookings Increase 84% to $277 million.

“HNS had strong all-round financial performance in the first quarter of 2007, setting new records for revenue, operating income, EBITDA, and orders,” said Pradman Kaul, president and chief executive officer. “Revenues increased by 13% over the first quarter of 2006 to $223 million, operating income by a healthy 45% to $13 million, EBITDA by 54% to $25 million and Adjusted EBITDA by 48% to $26 million. HNS also recorded net income of $4 million in the first quarter of 2007, compared to breaking even in the first quarter of 2006.”
“Once again, the major contributors to revenue growth were our consumer/SMB and mobile satellite businesses,” said Kaul. “Over 41,000 new subscribers were activated in the first quarter of 2007, resulting in the consumer/SMB subscriber base growing to 346,000 at March 31, 2007 for a growth of 19% over the subscriber base at March 31, 2006, and a sequential growth of 6% over the subscriber base at December 31, 2006. Revenue in the consumer/SMB business grew by 16% over first quarter 2006 to $81 million. Revenue from our mobile satellite business showed strong growth of 117% to $26 million in the first quarter of 2007 over first quarter 2006. Our North American and International enterprise businesses continued their steady revenue contribution with growth of 3% over first quarter of 2006.”
Kaul continued, “We booked orders of $277 million in the first quarter of 2007 for a strong 84% growth over the first quarter of 2006. Our North America enterprise business obtained significant orders from CVS, Safeway, The Texas Department of Safety, GTECH, A.G. Edwards, Yum Brands, Concord, Dollar Tree, and Destin Media. In our International enterprise business, we were awarded significant orders by BP, GM, Micro Tech, Indian Space Research Organization, Amazon State Education Department, and Telefonica Brazil. In our Mobile Satellite business, we obtained significant orders from Terrestar.”

They are doing so bad I guess I need to start looking for a new job.:cool:

WOW I bet you guys feel like dummy's uh?:river

http://www.hughes.com/HUGHES/Doc/0/...6A/HCI.Q1.earnings.release.Final.05-10-07.pdf
Hughes Communications, Inc. First Quarter 2007 Revenues Increase 13% over First Quarter 2006 to a Record $223 million;
Hughes Network Systems, LLC EBITDA Increases 54% to $25 million, Adjusted EBITDA Increases 48% to $26 million, Order Bookings Increase 84% to $277 million.

“HNS had strong all-round financial performance in the first quarter of 2007, setting new records for revenue, operating income, EBITDA, and orders,” said Pradman Kaul, president and chief executive officer. “Revenues increased by 13% over the first quarter of 2006 to $223 million, operating income by a healthy 45% to $13 million, EBITDA by 54% to $25 million and Adjusted EBITDA by 48% to $26 million. HNS also recorded net income of $4 million in the first quarter of 2007, compared to breaking even in the first quarter of 2006.”
“Once again, the major contributors to revenue growth were our consumer/SMB and mobile satellite businesses,” said Kaul. “Over 41,000 new subscribers were activated in the first quarter of 2007, resulting in the consumer/SMB subscriber base growing to 346,000 at March 31, 2007 for a growth of 19% over the subscriber base at March 31, 2006, and a sequential growth of 6% over the subscriber base at December 31, 2006. Revenue in the consumer/SMB business grew by 16% over first quarter 2006 to $81 million. Revenue from our mobile satellite business showed strong growth of 117% to $26 million in the first quarter of 2007 over first quarter 2006. Our North American and International enterprise businesses continued their steady revenue contribution with growth of 3% over first quarter of 2006.”
Kaul continued, “We booked orders of $277 million in the first quarter of 2007 for a strong 84% growth over the first quarter of 2006. Our North America enterprise business obtained significant orders from CVS, Safeway, The Texas Department of Safety, GTECH, A.G. Edwards, Yum Brands, Concord, Dollar Tree, and Destin Media. In our International enterprise business, we were awarded significant orders by BP, GM, Micro Tech, Indian Space Research Organization, Amazon State Education Department, and Telefonica Brazil. In our Mobile Satellite business, we obtained significant orders from Terrestar.”

They are doing so bad I guess I need to start looking for a new job.:cool:

:hatsoff: Gotta give Tate props for sticking to his guns. He knew he was right:clap

Just went back on a Sonic some other tech done today. Pic is below.

You will be on BP's for a while. We just got a bunch of conversions in ARK. I will be living over there for the next week or so.

Where was that at? How do you get all that sh*t up on the roof at those Murphy Oil locations? I F'n hate those. No place to hide my ladder from the dufuses driving around there. The one I went to had the structure of the canopy way away from the edge. Fat daddy over here don't like walking on that crappy canopy metal alone :eek: , much less carrying heavy ass sh*t across it. So I didn't. I just broke out the 300 mm lens. I'll be carrying that heavy bastard around when I go to those murphy locations.

I was up on a sonic canopy running speaker wires one day when the wind started blowing real hard. I almost dropped a duece when that thing went to shaking. Murphy USA canopies are WAY higher. I don't mind going on the canopies at BPs on occasion, because they usually have a sidewalk or a curb or something to protect my ladder. Murphy ain't got nothing my ass hanging out in the breeze.

I gotta update my tote board. I've done over 120 since the semester ended.

Where was that at? How do you get all that sh*t up on the roof at those Murphy Oil locations? I F'n hate those. No place to hide my ladder from the dufuses driving around there. The one I went to had the structure of the canopy way away from the edge. Fat daddy over here don't like walking on that crappy canopy metal alone :eek: , much less carrying heavy ass sh*t across it. So I didn't. I just broke out the 300 mm lens. I'll be carrying that heavy bastard around when I go to those murphy locations.

I was up on a sonic canopy running speaker wires one day when the wind started blowing real hard. I almost dropped a duece when that thing went to shaking. Murphy USA canopies are WAY higher. I don't mind going on the canopies at BPs on occasion, because they usually have a sidewalk or a curb or something to protect my ladder. Murphy ain't got nothing my ass hanging out in the breeze.

I gotta update my tote board. I've done over 120 since the semester ended.

It was in Ark. below Little Rock. I cannot remember the town as its been about a month. Grady it seems like. I myself have not done a murphy oil but the guy I was telling you about the other day did before he left. He hated it also. Very dangerous. What I usually do on a canopy is walk on the I beams or right beside them. If your are ever in Laurel take a look at a Cheveron station that I done a canopy mount on down there right off 59. The canopy is bigger than the store. Funny thing is they are holding it up there not with self tapping screws but mini C clamps. They clamped the ridges on the tin to the I beams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts