I am addicted to RAVE!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Spinerep

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 20, 2006
Waterloo,SC
The title says it all!! I have had the Voom channels for about a month, and I just can't get enough RAVE. Man, if they would just broadcast "The Eagles- When Hell Freezes Over"!!!:D

Last edited:
Bagman said:
Therein lies the problem "everytime it airs"..... Two many repeats.

You would think that since FUSE is own by the same company (Rainbow Media), they will somehow get into colaboration in getting more HD music videos.

A few random RAVE thoughts:

I caught the newer Sheryl Crow concert yesterday -- the one where she does songs off her latest album, Wildflower. Dug it.

I see that in the program guide they now list the artists being featured on the episode of Glastonbury that they're airing. Nice. Makes it easier to plan to watch the White Stripes & Garbage & Kasabian episode a million times.:D

Upcoming episode of SoundStage featuring Garbage?!? Yay. :D

I know that Queen/Paul Rodgers has its own thread somewhere, but I'm too lazy to look for it (besides, I kinda like the idea of a catch-all RAVE thread -- and this one has a cool title), so I'll post about it here.

Finally seeing this one -- watching it right now. Fact is I don't really like Queen a whole lot. But I sure am enjoying this. I'm thinking maybe I just didn't really like Freddy Mercury a whole lot. I definitely like Rodgers better.

I like RAVE, and I even like the fact that it shows a lot of repeats.

Given how few hours a 942 can record in HD, I don't want to record a lot of concerts. RAVE's frequent repeats allows me many opportunities to catch my favorite concerts and has been quite handy.

Tom Bombadil said:
I like RAVE, and I even like the fact that it shows a lot of repeats.

Given how few hours a 942 can record in HD, I don't want to record a lot of concerts. RAVE's frequent repeats allows me many opportunities to catch my favorite concerts and has been quite handy.
Ya hit the nail on the head there... when I talked to a D* HD rep she said" not everyone likes music"... jealousy I think :)

My favorite "background" channel! (Ever since MOOV/LAB went away ;) )
I usually have it on when I am working on a computer, etc.

Finally caught the SoundStage with Garbage (last time I tried to catch it, they were actually showing Robert Plant, I think).

In a word: RAWK!!!!!!

Shirley Manson = rock goddess. Man they have some good songs. I found it insanely entertaining. Can hardly wait to see it again.

I caught a little bit of Heart, and while they sounded really good I just couldn't get over my opinion that the singin' Wilson looks too much like Roseanne Barr for my taste.:eek: I kept expecting her to grab her crotch and spit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)