I Am Getting my SkyFi2 Rebate After all

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
A few of you know that I have b----ed and moaned about not getting the rebate on my SkyFi2 and being unable to even track it on the XM web site. Well I even mentioned it offhandedly the other night in he chat room during the DISH Tech Forum.

Well to make a long story short that led to an e mail that led to a series of phone calls and I have been told that my rebate is on the way.

More proof that it PAYS to be a member of Satelliteguys.us. It may only pay $20 but hey it pays.

I had the same thing about a year ago with an XM rebate that gave you a free Roady.

Mine got mixed up with my Fathers, who is from the same Zip code, so since we had the same last names, and Zip code, it threw them for a loop. My father got his, and I had to call after a few months to get things cleared up.

I come from a small town, (there are maybe 15,000 people in my zip code, and about 30 with the same last name as mine). You would think that in a big city like Chicago, or L.A. where there thousands of people with the last name of Smith, and same zip code, they would have the same problem. I hope not. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)