I am up and running...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

peallen

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 17, 2003
Oh man I enjoyed watching FOX HD today!! Enjoying everything this far just have to get used to new channel numbers, the guide and the remotes!! When I activated my account I got the TC-Premier with HBO/Max free for three months and 3 months of HD Pack for free. It's less that $80 with tax at the moment. I fully expect to cancel that and just go with HBO, Sports Pack, HD Pack and TC+ w/locals.

Got to get used to TiVo as well. Coming from Dish I had the 508 and the interface is totally different.

For my HD receiver I have the H10 and must say it is much quicker at acquiring my locals OTA then the 811. I really like the box and it is quite a bit smaller as well.

Oh well I guess you guys already know this stuff, just wanted to share my thoughts and experiences thus far.

Glad you made the switch and welcome to Directv, I love it! I cant wait to get a Hd reciever back, mine at the moment is Mia as someone took it, but hopefully I shall round up some dough and get a reciever so i can start enjoying my Espn Hd again!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)