I can't believe this thread is still going !

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
And there are still titles out there for as low as $3.99 ea. (Haven't seen that in the BD world!) To be sure there will be plenty of titles available for many moons to come in the used/trade market as well. Weren't there over 500 released? Even if only half are worth seeing, at the rate I'm going it will take me 5 years to see them all!

As far as I'm concerned, HD DVD ain't dead until I say it is...

hmmm...I just bought a HD DVD player and I have to say it looks the same on my tv as my blurays, and I can get some good title cheap....so I am happy! by the way this is a forum, not a thread ;)

Troll. You ain't looking for an answer, but you get one anyway. There isn't anybody left here who is still fighting that war. The forum is pretty dead with only 4-5 threads being active in July, not counting this one. Most of them are looking at future threats to BR and/or the historical business decisions that led to the BD victory.

I can't believe people still fight for HD-DVD. I thought blackberry owners were bad, but boy was I wrong.

The format is dead because it is no longer being manufactured.
It was good, had its issues, it lost, and now move along and continue to enjoy it if you wish, but don't live under the fanatasy that it is not dead.

I can't believe people still fight for HD-DVD. I thought blackberry owners were bad, but boy was I wrong.

The format is dead because it is no longer being manufactured.
It was good, had its issues, it lost, and now move along and continue to enjoy it if you wish, but don't live under the fanatasy that it is not dead.

So, where do you see any recent fighting going on? We all know its dead, but some of us are still taking advantage of the firesale prices on the titles. I'm picking stuff up for $3-10/title. Anything wrong with that? As others have said "They still play"

So, where do you see any recent fighting going on? We all know its dead, but some of us are still taking advantage of the firesale prices on the titles. I'm picking stuff up for $3-10/title. Anything wrong with that? As others have said "They still play"
same question here. who is fighting other than the OP? I hate it when people post and dont bother to read the thread.

In fact it looks like the last activity before this thred satarted on 7/23 was 12 days earlier on 7/11. That does not look likea whole lot is "going on."

you know it's a troll when the op does not respond. hd , while we dont have new is still great!! and up coonverts BETTER then BR!! ty

you know it's a troll when the op does not respond. hd , while we dont have new is still great!! and up coonverts BETTER then BR!! ty

I just looked at his posting history. Even though he has been a member forever, practically all of his posts this year were on the "I've been banned by BluRay.com" thread, and the nature would say he is not an ordinary troll, but a bluray.com troll.

makes no sense. If he is such a BD fan then why would they ban hm?????????

I guess that was unclear. He was in the thread taunting us and especially the OP who had been banned. Lots of stuff about us being unworthy to be members there. Go look at the posts.

maybe a little reverse thinking? if it peeked your interest you would go visit the site and look into it...thus driving up the hits? maybe?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)