I Cant Get Cbs Hd In St Louis

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dantheman77

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Oct 18, 2005
st. louis mo
Hi, I live in St Louis, Mo. zip 63129. Charter cabel dont carry CBS in HD anymore. For the Super Bowl I had a company install a antena on the roof. Got to watch the game!! however for the past week i cannot get a signal. Anyone in town have this problem? is there a way to fix it, I have no idea how to do this. I would rather not have the installer come back out and point it, dont want to spend the bucks for it. now that JERICHO is done , i hardly ever watch CBS. Thnaks for any help you could give.

Does it look like the antenna moved???
Have you made any changes in any cabling??
Have you tried a rescan on your ota tuner/tuner in the tv???
Do you have an amp??? is it still plugged into 120vac?????

thnaks for your response.
i cant tell if the antenna moved. made no changes to cabel,no amp and i will try rescanning, if i can figure out how. thanks again

lost cbs hd st louis

Hello
Are you using a Tv or a STB ( set Top Box) for your over the air hd???
Go into that devices menu and do a search scan or seek for HD channels that is a rescan, see if you can delete all your channels and scan again, sometimes that fixes problems.

STL CBS is still on the air

Hi, I live in St Louis, Mo. zip 63129. Charter cabel dont carry CBS in HD anymore. For the Super Bowl I had a company install a antena on the roof. Got to watch the game!! however for the past week i cannot get a signal. Anyone in town have this problem? is there a way to fix it, I have no idea how to do this. I would rather not have the installer come back out and point it, dont want to spend the bucks for it. now that JERICHO is done , i hardly ever watch CBS. Thnaks for any help you could give.

You are so close to the transmitter I'm surprised you cannot pick it up with a paper clip antenna. I receive KMOV-DT on my 622 and Samsung STB with a scale reading of 100 via a small attic mounted Winegard GS-2000 and am located about 26 miles northeast. The transmitter is located just north of Mehlville about 3 miles from your location near I-55. Since you are located so close to all the STL stations, you should be able to receive them with rabbit ears or at least a Omni-directional antenna. I suspect your coax connection is bad at one end or the other or your receiver is not set up correctly. Can't see any pointing error involved and doubt the antenna installed is directional

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)