i dont know if i should laugh or laugh my butt off...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

babyj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 22, 2004
Houston, TX
i was previously a voom customer (march 04 to june 04) and i cancelled cause i couldnt take it anymore.

so now almost a year later....

i was just watchin tv and i saw the commercial for directv that said 1500 hd channels by sometime ..i was like hey whatever happened to the forum and voom and all that. digged through my favorites and finally found it. got here and start skimmin through..and at first i was like whats going on.

so after reading a bunch of posts what i thought a year ago has came true.

voom is finally is on ventilator. someone please pull the plug..

p.s. i am not hating, i loved voom the first week i got it. but they were bout 10 years behind in time. i still get bills from voom and i call once in a while to say can u please stop sending me fkin bills. i dont have voom! nope. next month here it comes.

I assume your title is referring to the 1500 HD channels that D* is supposed to have. You should be laughing your ass off. :D

Hmmm, 10 years behind with the most HD channels available. :confused:

1500 HD from DTV, LOL

babyj said:
i was previously a voom customer (march 04 to june 04) and i cancelled cause i couldnt take it anymore.

i was just watchin tv and i saw the commercial for directv that said 1500 hd channels by sometime ..i was like hey whatever happened to the forum and voom and all that. digged through my favorites and finally found it. got here and start skimmin through..and at first i was like whats going on.

p.s. i am not hating, i loved voom the first week i got it. but they were bout 10 years behind in time. i still get bills from voom and i call once in a while to say can u please stop sending me fkin bills. i dont have voom! nope. next month here it comes.

fasle advertising sucker, no way

babyj said:

someone please pull the plug...
Obviously you're refering to your computor.... You're closer to it than we are... So, help yourself...

i dont know if i should laugh or laugh my butt off...

You'll have to make up your own mind on the above statement. I think we might have a difficult time finding more than 2 people who give a rip what you do.

1500 HD Channel / 100 Markets = 15 HD Local Channels per Market.

But if you already get HD locals OTA:

0 new HD channel in your screen.

I guess "I laugh my butt off..."

i dont understand why yall are kissing vooms butt so much. haha i mean. signing petitions to keep voom alive aint gonna do jack. "omg..the forum people don't want us to shut voom down, so even if it means that we will lose millions of dollars..who cares..lets make them happy" ya ok.

p.s. for the idiots who think i was advertising directv, it was just the reason i got reminded of this forum after a long time. not because i want directv's channels or compare voom to it. read and understand before u start fighting for voom.

babyj said:
i dont understand why yall are kissing vooms butt so much.
I don't understand why you are not....
babyj said:
p.s. for the idiots.
That would be me....
babyj said:
read and understand before u start fighting for voom.
I've read and I understand perfectly why I'm fighting for not only Voom, but for you as well. If Voom was gone, you could no longer be an HDTVier, at least not one worth mentioning.

companies come and go. hdtv is the future and pretty soon someone else is gonna step up. since voom couldn't do it right, let them die.

babyj said:

Since you all but forgot all about Voom's existence, why on earth do you give a rat's a@@ whether or not they pull the plug?

babyj said:
companies come and go. hdtv is the future and pretty soon someone else is gonna step up. since voom couldn't do it right, let them die.
Now don't keep secrets, don't leave all of us suckers that aren's smart enough to jump ship hanging, what did they do wrong? All of us happy Voom customers obviously are too dumb to realize that the other satellite providers have a goldmine with 5 HD channels waiting for us. Maybe Voom will read this thread, they can correct the mistakes that you point out, and we'll live happily ever after! :smug

babyj said:

Folks,

don't forget the rule: never feed the troll - they'll grow.

Just simply ignore these - why pay attention to clueless freak who apparently *really* believes DTV's 1500 HD channel? :p:D:D:D

These are those idiots who pay Murdoch's bills.. ignorance is blissed, let them post until some mod gets rid of them.:yes

T2k said:
These are those idiots who pay Murdoch's bills

If this is case yuo shod try payeng dolans bills and hthen he may can afford to keep vom alive and i can cschdule my instalaton if i know that they wil be around in april and get my dvr

T2k said:
Folks,

don't forget the rule: never feed the troll - they'll grow.

Just simply ignore these - why pay attention to clueless freak who apparently *really* believes DTV's 1500 HD channel? :p:D:D:D

These are those idiots who pay Murdoch's bills.. ignorance is blissed, let them post until some mod gets rid of them.:yes

And Besides, his idea of HDTV is buying a used Gateway widescreen plasma off Ebay.

Just in case you didn't know Gateway sold a hellavalotta 480 line 42 inch screens. but since it's letterbox it must be HD.

Right Babyj/HDTVier?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)