I got a 922... Finally!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

maf12

Original poster
Sep 21, 2005
Phoenix AZ
I finally got my 922. I only had to wait a month for it! I got it through NPS on their current 4DTV offer which is very nice for a new unit with 3 months of HBO, Cinemax and TMC and also 1 month of the Absolute Digital package. Setup was a breeze as all the digital channels came in with no problems and the KU channels on X4 come in real strong. Thought I was going to have to realign the dish but I guess I got it right the first time. All I can say is the 4DTV ROCKS!!

Congrats

Congratulations on the 922! I upgraded from a 920 that I have had since they came out....WHAT A PICTURE YOU WILL HAVE!!! :D
Jeff

voomvoom said:
Congratulations, welcome to the wonderful world of 4dtv....
Now you need to consider getting an HDD200 HD decoder, you'll love it.

Al

You also might want to consider an r5000hd mod instead of or along with the hdd200. I love the HD from my dish, but I don't even own a hdd200. I just record it with the r5000 and then play it back when I have time to watch. You do need to be a little bit of a techie for the r5000 though, but if you're good with a PC you shouldn't have any issues.

Mike

Congrats, you will never regret it. I know I held onto my old circa 1981 analog receivers with lna's and oil driven actuator far to many years. The upgrade to lnb's and a 922 were like entering a completely new world.

SD

The HDD200 would be great to have I just wish there were just a few more HD channels avaliable for the big dish. I am going to get one it is just the matter of when. I love the 922 there is just so much more options for viewing then what I had with my analog IRD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)