I got my motor installed.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatAdam

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 2, 2006
Works great, only had to adjust the elevation on the dish 3* from where the instructions said put it.

(I didn't exactly follow instructions as posted with the true south etc., I used G10R ;))

edit: I do have a problem though, when I use a switch

Recv---- 22k sw - on--- motor dish-- diseqc "A"
.........................- off--- sta. dish --- diseqc "b"

set up like that, the dish won't move.

take out the 22k switch and everything works fine. I tried 2 switches.... what am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
:up :up :up
Good for you. I also used G10 when i set mine up 'cause my TS sat ended up being lined up perfectly with a very large pine tree. Its great to see the dish swing around and actually see the quality bar light up.

Mike

put the switches between the LNB's (dishes) and the motor.

receiver---motor----22k---diseqc----LNB

I just used a diseqc and left the 22khz out....

It works wonderfully!

I am using an invacom quad lnb and it gets the free music, and picks up G10R like no one's business.

My next move is a larger dish, I think it'll be easy changing out the dish because the motor is already set up correctly.

Thanks all for the help, I now too have an awesome setup! ;)

The original plan involved using the quad to feed the E* reciever, but now that the dish moves, it sorta doesn't make sense to eliminate that dish.
(Plus I couldn't figure out how to mount 8 LNB's to one dish)

Last edited:
Ok, problem... the tube the dish mounts on wobbles a little on the hub it's mounted to, it's enough to loose signal completely.

I tightened up the bolt as tight as I feel comfortable doing, but it's still wobbly...

Help?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts