I hate to be a prick but....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
raymo721 said:
I think the bottom line is ALL of us at one time or another, type too fast, read too slow, or we drink too much while we are typing and trying to read what we are typing cause we are also mad about the post we are replying to for some stupid reason, or whew! Hell, was that a run on sentence? Gotta love goaliebob when he gets mad tho! (is tho a word?}lol--Ray

I think half of my problem is im too much into mulit tasking.. Usally when im typing something up im doing 2 things at the same time and typing a million miles a min. ;)

Oh, no doubt! Alot of us have kids running around and wives talking in one ear,(one of my probs!)etc! As long as I get my point accross, personally I don't care. I've read and reread my posts for correct punctuation and spelling cause my MSNTV2 box can't use the spellck for some reason, so I have a dictionary next to my recliner, but most of the time I just say Hell with it and just post after typing.--Ray

I'm surprised there wasn't (at least from what I saw) any "spelling police" in the chat last night. Damn, they would of had a hay-day in there :eek: :D .

mulit tasking? What is this, a mississippi wedding?

Oh snap, i didn't!! YES I DID...

When is someone going to link to that article that says you can spell every word wrong and people can still tell exactly what you're trying to say. It's something about the order of letters not being important...for example...

seriusly, yu gys wat to cut tis uot adn tlk abotu MEGP-4 or hw scot runed our lievs or somthgin?

mr_snerdly said:
"There" and "their" have different meanings, as well as "where" and "were".

There is nothing wrong with expecting people to communicate properly.

Im guilty of gramatical errors and lack luster spelling wich has gotten worse over the years. I work long hours, get poor sleep, suffer from alot of stress, and dont eat well. At times my mind feels fuzzy like fiber fill wich Im sure is due to all of the above and would probably go away if I changed several aspects of my life around.

But back to the topic, Im not a wizard at grammar and my spelling isnt great, if you find an issue with my spelling or grammar then Im sorry but I cant do anything to sooth your anguish over something that really is just so trivial. I do not take it upon myself to correct anyone else's spelling or grammar and really dont feel that its anyone's position on this board to do that until Scott apoints the official "Tight Ass Spell Checker Mod".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts