I just emailed the tech who wants my feedback

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dude2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2006
on the quality of the voom channels. Over night they went to hell and i let him know. Will see if anything happens to them, that way I will know if he is for real.

Dave.

I got an immediate response back askin me specifics like, 2006 51 inch philips progressive scan crt projector, connected via a hdmi cable from my 622 to tv.
I also told him I recorded a very sharp program last night off of equater and recorded the same one this am. No comparsion, last nights made todays look like dvd.
He admitted he was watching it on a 42 inch set and thought it looked good but was sending a note to the uplink center to see what they did when the changed the freebe to sd to the food channel.
Will see what comes back next.

The freebie for Food HD would not matter as thats on the 110 Satellite not, 61.5 or 129.

In addition that was made available yesterday at 4pm and you mentioned that you recorded a show last night and it was good and again this morning and it was no good.

The TV they look at is a Samsung DLP or one of the RCA Dish Network TV's. I have been in the room where they look at everything and was shocked at their setup.

I havent heard back from him yet, so do not know what he is finding. at least he seems to be trying or is it just to pacify me to keep quiet.

just heard from them and here is his advice. use the component in as it will not show as many defects as the hdmi. he clamied they did that with their 42 incher and it looks better on component than hdmi.
he also said my 51 inch tv is going to show allot more pq problems than if I had a 42 inch or smaller.
I say it is a con job. how about you.

Just mask it and pretend it doesn't exist :mad: That's BS!
There shouldn't BE defects to begin with. They just need to give us the full bandwidth to begin with and we could use HDMI!

From this BS advise, I can conclude that picture will be EXCELLENT if we would watch it on an 7" widescreen :-o

It is almost as same BS if someone went to doctor becasue the problem for taking the dump, and doctor said the problem was the toilet not your health :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)