I sold it

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Tommyboy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 25, 2004
I sold my pansat 2500 because I think it was a clone.
Now should I buy another pansat or just go with fortec?
Are thay the same?

Once bitten twice shy! I have installed both and much prefer the Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra, read the review in the review area, you have to wonder why with so many Pansats out there no one has wrote a review here about the Pansat, I think I know why? Buy from a dealer who gets them DIRECT from the manufacturer (with full two year warranty) and stay away from fly by night E-bay s ellers. Just my opinion : )

I would get a Foretc. I have a Pansat 1500 (the little brother) but saw the Fortec in action and I like the Fortec better

PSB...I will work on a review of the Pansat and post it ;)

Review of Pansat

I just posted a review of my experiences with the Pansat 2500A. Looking forward to your review of the 1500.

Where is the cheapes place to buy a FORTEC STAR Lifetime Ultra with a 1x4 diseqc

E-bay?????? I would recommend buying from an authorized dealer where you will get the full two years warranty and unlimited support, make this the last receiver you need to buy for some time, good luck this time around, I am sure you will like the Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra! And thanks for letting the members know your story, I am sure you have saved them some hassle, good luck!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts