I started a new site today...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Everyone here knows I am a gadget guy, I love gadget's. If your a supporting pub member will remember that in November I was looking to purchase a new computer for myself, and you guys gave me a lot of advice... then I saw this at Engadget, when I saw it I instantly fell in love.

At CES after hitting the Satellite booths I headed to the HP Booth and saw this amazing machine. I used it and I loved it. I wanted one.

This computer has a 19 Inch Widescreen TOUCHSCREEN, NTSC TV Tuner, ATSC (HD) TV Tuner, FM Tuner, 320 gig hard drive, 2 gig of ram, vista premium and more.

I have been telling my wife for years how I would like a touchscreen PC, imagine how simple browsing the internet can be when you see a link you just touch it.

Late last week this amazing new PC appeared on BestBuy.COM, I immediately ordered one. The rest of the day I spent looking for more information on this machine. I found lots of reviews and talk about this computer.

On the way home from work, I had an idea, I thought to myself wouldn't it be cool to have a place where you can find the latest information and talk about this amazing product. And that my friends is how the TouchSmart Owners Club was born.

Now this computer is not just a computer with a touchscreen, it goes way past that, in fact you can even write or draw on the screen it functions as a tablet PC, you can actually write a note or a message and have windows convery your writing to a typed document. In addition since it has a built in mic you can also dicate notes, all without typing.

But beyond that it is the ulitmate Media Center PC, with its built in NTSC Tuner, ATSC HD Tuner and FM Tuner (add a USB FTA Tuner to it for the ultimate Media Center experiance!)

The TouchSmart PC I ordered last week just arrived at home, and I can't wait to get to work to see it and review it for you!

If you are interested I do hope you check out my new site at http://www.touchsmartownersclub.com and if you pick one up for yourself we hope you will share your feelings on it. The TouchSmart Owners Club is your one stop shop for all things relating to the TouchSmartPC line from HP.

Please stop by and say HI!
http://www.touchsmartownersclub.com

Status
Not open for further replies.