I want new equip.

CURVEWORN

Original poster
Jan 21, 2005
Here's the thing, been with dish since "96", many of my receivers (4) are at least that old. What I want to do and my question is, can I cancel my subscription and sign on as a new member in order to get new equip. I have dropped my name from the account and left the wife's name on. I pay yearly so I've got about a month to figure something out.....Or do I just jump to DirectTv, any thoughts??

CURVEWORN said:
Here's the thing, been with dish since "96", many of my receivers (4) are at least that old. What I want to do and my question is, can I cancel my subscription and sign on as a new member in order to get new equip. I have dropped my name from the account and left the wife's name on. I pay yearly so I've got about a month to figure something out.....Or do I just jump to DirectTv, any thoughts??
Call DISH and see if you qualify for the Dishin it up promo. According to DISH you can be a new customer only once, that said you can try fudging your information to qualify again. Good Luck but I don't know why you would want DISH's buggy new equipment get Directv. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)