I was out looking for Primestars dishes & check this out!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

No Doubt

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 29, 2008
Snohomish, Wa
I live up north of Seattle & last month we had record flooding where I live. A area south of me (Carnation/Duvall) was hit even worse. I wanted to share abit of what Mother Nature looks like when she is unleased. The last couple of shots are of Snoqualmie Falls.
Welcome to the weekend
No Doubt

Attachments

• DSC09633.JPG
    DSC09633.JPG
    711.6 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC09634.JPG
    DSC09634.JPG
    742.5 KB · Views: 161
  • DSC09635.JPG
    DSC09635.JPG
    458.3 KB · Views: 173
  • DSC09636.JPG
    DSC09636.JPG
    678.4 KB · Views: 154
  • DSC09637.JPG
    DSC09637.JPG
    472.7 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC09639.JPG
    DSC09639.JPG
    410.3 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC09640.JPG
    DSC09640.JPG
    474.7 KB · Views: 158
I live up north of Seattle & last month we had record flooding where I live. A area south of me (Carnation/Duvall) was hit even worse. I wanted to share abit of what Mother Nature looks like when she is unleased. The last couple of shots are of Snoqualmie Falls.
Welcome to the weekend
No Doubt

Yeah but did you find any Primestar dishes?;)

When I lived near Portland, OR several years ago, highway six along the Wilson River would get hammered all the time. One year it was so bad that there were boulders the size of a house getting tossed around like they were golf balls. The power of water is amazing. Just look at the Grand Canyon if you don't believe me?

I did not see a single PS dish! I am going to the coast this weekend & will be bring a set of tools, lol. I lived in Brownsville & remember the flooding down south. That was mainly due to clearcut logging, I think?
Yeah but did you find any Primestar dishes?;)

When I lived near Portland, OR several years ago, highway six along the Wilson River would get hammered all the time. One year it was so bad that there were boulders the size of a house getting tossed around like they were golf balls. The power of water is amazing. Just look at the Grand Canyon if you don't believe me?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)