I wonder why this picture made its way to the net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vurbano

On Double Secret Probation
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 1, 2004
Newport News, VA

Attachments

• capt.1fc7d0a7713b4ccf9c160fba688f331d.britain_wimbledon_tennis_xwim130.jpg
    capt.1fc7d0a7713b4ccf9c160fba688f331d.britain_wimbledon_tennis_xwim130.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 211
Man you would figure someone monitors the photos and stories they put up over there. Its a novel concept. I think I will call it an edicter. No wait... an editor! Yes that is it!

Cheers to Sharapova fans. I for one cant stand her! She grunts like a two dollar whore! (Nothing personal though. I hated Monica Seles too! :) )

Maria is so f'n hot. That sportscenter commercial she did recently is awesome. Most of the girls grunt like that. Hell agassi was grunting like a freak this afternoon...

I like to turn the volume up REAL LOUD and listen to the women play tennis while I "perpare" for bed at night.

Yes!!:clap

Some of these girls need to keep the faces back away from the camera though, yikes...Some are taking "Steffi Grafism" to a new level...

Anyone have video of the streaker invading the Sharapova/Dementieva? He couldn't have picked two finer babes on tour to catch at the same time IMHO.

charper1 said:
Anyone have video of the streaker invading the Sharapova/Dementieva? He couldn't have picked two finer babes on tour to catch at the same time IMHO.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nR29eOnA_wo&search=tennis streaker
This is the only one I could find.
Warning: It's an eight and a half minute clip, streaker appears after maybe seven minutes and 45 seconds, and not for long. Probably not worth the time. I'd just wait, keep checking YouTube till someone posts a better one. Oh, and it's in French.

How'd that camel's foot get in there? I guess this pic settles the "shaved or not" debate :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)