ID for a nameless dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Zeugitai

Original poster
Apr 3, 2007
I realize this may be tough, but I've found an abandoned dish in a local backyard that is painted all white (fair condition, flaking paint) , and I'd like to know if it sounds familiar to anyone. It is all sheet metal, no mesh or holes, heavy, about ten foot or a little over, is mounted to a wide three point base on a concrete slab, with a long actuator arm working from one of the base points on the right rear of the monster.

pictures would be nice so if you go back , also take a magnet to see if its steel or alum. both solids would be nice but steel would be heavy (to move) , also you can take a tape measure and find out how big of a pole you will need.
good luck

here are a couple of threads with solid dishes

solid dish

Paraclipse

pictures would be nice so if you go back , also take a magnet to see if its steel or alum. both solids would be nice but steel would be heavy (to move) , also you can take a tape measure and find out how big of a pole you will need.
good luck

here are a couple of threads with solid dishes

solid dish

Paraclipse

like gabshere is saying take some pictures of the monster....I added a few recent pictures. maybe it could help you out. yeah the paraclipse is a moster! 12ft wide and tall. its a good dish :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts