IDC: Android, Windows Phone see robust growth, iOS plateaus, BlackBerry and others flailing

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
OK
Like I have said Android and WP devices will continue to grow in the mobile and tablet and Google knows that Microsoft is the one they are worried about. Which many forget Microsoft is making money off every Android mobile device sold plus there own hardware as well. My guess is in the next 2yrs Microsoft & Google will even pull away more be the clear top 2 leaders on the mobile side and tablet. Apple will be in 3rd for the most part will have a good support base but they always had a propaganda machine and people are not drinking the Apple Juice as much and realizing that there are better options out there. Plus better hardware choices as well like Nokia,Samsung,HTC,LG,ASUS ,Acer,Dell so forth. Either way its easy to see that Microsoft,Google,Apple are the 3 main players it will be interesting to see what happens to Blackberry my guess is they get bought out just like Palm.

I think they all make good devices just depends what you like and I tell my users use what you like just don't get caught into the hype machine. I have been really impressed with Android so far really like my One and heck my even get a tablet as well at some point. But I like MS as well but the Android tablets seem nice so I might have to try one at some point. Apple has some good things just never been a fan of them and how they do things. But have some friends that use their products which is fine as long as it does what you need is what counts the most.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/IDC-...ateaus-BlackBerry-and-others-flailing_id46161

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)