Charter

I have charter in my area and they are not worth it. I had all kinds of problems with them and there CSR. They charged me $20 for 3 HD channels. there costumer service is horrible, when I first got hdtv about a year ago I called them and they said oh yea we have HD in your area and adding channels all the time. so in that time they didn't add anything. then when I talked to the local CSR they said that happens all the time and it would be a while before they add any channels so I changed to D*

JIM

My neighbor had Charter, before he switched to DirecTV. The analog picture was horrible. They spent five service calls and strung cables like spider webs all over the inside of the attic. Negotiating through the attic was like going through the jungle undergrowth.

I later upgrade his horrible DirecTV "fulfillment" "free" install and removed all of the Charter cables. Evidently, one Charter installer had gouged one of the entry cables in the wall with his drill bit. Now the wires in his attic are clean and in neat bundles.

Charter has NO HD here,

Charter in Columbia, MO acts as if they have never heard of HDTV.