If HDNet Movies sd is offered on AT250 why isn't it offered in hd on AT250?

My first sentence was a question. I couldn't recall if that channel was in Bb@home or not. I'm not sure if you would get it without Bb@home or not but I would think yes, because the SD version is in the 250 so the hd should be in the hd250.

The AT or America's Top - 250 is around $70 per month and is basically all SD. The HD 250 is $10 and provides all the HD versions of the channels in the AT250 that Dish carries but in order to subscribe to the HD250 you must subscribe to the AT250.

For the record, if you sign up for a 24 month agreement and paperless billing, than you are eligible for the "Free HD for Life" package. At least, that is what I have.

According to Dish's site (if it is accurate), HDNet Movies is in AT200: http://www.dish.com/entertainment/packages/americas-top-200/
It is also in the $10/month Blockbuster @ Home. Currently, the channel is offered in SD and HD on Dish. The HD version is in Blockbuster @ Home and HD200 (if the site is accurate). The SD version is in AT200 (if the site is accurate) and Blockbuster @ Home.
Site is accurate. HDNet Movies was offered up as a "quality substitute" last summer when Dish removed AMC. Being on AT200 is one of the reasons I dropped BB@H.