If you are thinking of switching to DirecTV for RSN HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Thanks for the link. Assuming the web site is correct, I find it funny that I can't get the HD version of any RSN's games based on where I live. Where I am in CT has no HD sports programming despite having access to SD versions of NESN, , FSNE, YES and SNY. I would have to "move" to a place like Boston or NY to get the HD versions of the channels.

Until D* get's D10 and D11 launched and operational the HD versions of RSN's are on spotbeams so coverage is limited. The rumor is once D10/D11 are up the HD RSN's will be moved to CONUS coverage.

Thats pretty gay, I live 70 miles west of chitown and although I would get the SD channel I wouldnt get the HD channel. Retarted.

It appears that D*'s HD LIL beams are smaller then their SD means. My BIL lives in TN, he can get the Nashville SD locals but not the HD ones and he's about 70 miles east of Nashville.

Thats pretty gay, I live 70 miles west of chitown and although I would get the SD channel I wouldnt get the HD channel. Retarted.

Well which one is it, gay or retarded, nothing personal, don't want to start anything on here but I suggest we watch what we say, no reason to offend anyone.

When did D* start getting MSG-HD and FSNY-HD?

Madison Square Garden (Ch. 621)</B>
s.gif
<LI type=square>New Jersey Devils (SD Only)
s.gif
<LI type=square>New York Islanders (SD Only)
s.gif
<LI type=square>New York Knicks (SD Only)
s.gif
s.gif
<LI type=square>New York Liberty (SD Only)
s.gif
s.gif
<LI type=square>New York Rangers (HD Available)
s.gif
<LI type=square>New York Red Bulls (SD Only)
s.gif
Yankee Ent. & Sports (YES) (Ch. 622)</B>
s.gif

<LI type=square>New Jersey Nets (HD Available)
s.gif
<LI type=square>New York Yankees (HD Available)
FSN New York (Ch. 624)</B>
s.gif

s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
SportsNet New York (Ch. 625)</B>
s.gif

<LI type=square>New York Mets (HD Available)

Does D* offer RSN's in HD on seperate channels or are they combined on a special event channel?

In other words, do they have a seperate channel for FSN North HD or do they only broadcast some FSN North HD games on an event channel?

Thanks

Does D* offer RSN's in HD on seperate channels or are they combined on a special event channel?

In other words, does they have a seperate channel or FSN North HD or do they only broadcast some FSN North HD games on an event channel?

Thanks

That's the same question I have.

I had the same question. Well since hockey season is almost over for this year, come next year if there is no NYR in HD on DISH, Ill be switching back to DTV.

When did D* start getting MSG-HD and FSNY-HD?

Madison Square Garden (Ch. 621)</B>
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
Yankee Ent. & Sports (YES) (Ch. 622)</B>
s.gif

<LI type=square>New Jersey Nets (HD Available)
s.gif
<LI type=square>New York Yankees (HD Available)
FSN New York (Ch. 624)</B>
s.gif

s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
SportsNet New York (Ch. 625)</B>
s.gif

<LI type=square>New York Mets (HD Available)

I have said this in another post but it seems worth mentioning here..

I got tired of waiting for NYC RSN's from E*.

I just had basic digital cable installed here. For $30 per month I now get MSG, YES, SNY and FS-NY in HD plus 9, 11 and 13 from NYC along with several digital subs. I will keep Dish for all the rest of the HD. Especially VoOM.

I have not seen anything blacked out yet. I saw the Mets (rerun of last nights game but 4:3 screen.. I guess because it was an away game?) and Yankees today. It all worked on the HD versions of the channels anyway.

For those of you with both D* and E*, how does that work exactly? Right now I have my E* feed diplexed with my OTA feed going into the E* set top box. If I add D*, would I simply diplex that signal into the mix?? I'm wondering if there is a way I can avoid running completely seperate coax runs for each provider.

Thanks

You can split the antenna fees without a problem. The only thing you might need is a signal amp but try it without 1 first.

For those of you with both D* and E*, how does that work exactly? Right now I have my E* feed diplexed with my OTA feed going into the E* set top box. If I add D*, would I simply diplex that signal into the mix?? I'm wondering if there is a way I can avoid running completely seperate coax runs for each provider.

Thanks

I was thinking of adding DirecTV to get NESN HD but it's a good thing I dug a little deeper. You have to live in the right zip code.

Im in an 18 month contract so I wasnt planning to change anyways... but thanks for the link. Seems I cannot receive any HD either (4 teams). But interestingly enough, if I enter a zip code that is closer to where all the teams are, I can get everything in HD. The closer one I tried is only 50 miles north of here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)