If you grew up in the 80's......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun Reading

Here are some things to make you shake your head in agreement....

Attachments

• Beloit College Releases the Class of 2002 Mindset List.txt
    3.2 KB · Views: 102
  • Beloit College Releases the Class of 2005 Mindset List.txt
    5.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Beloit College Releases the Class of 2006 Mindset List.txt
    7.7 KB · Views: 123
  • Beloit College Releases the Mindset List for the Class of 2007.txt
    6.6 KB · Views: 105
  • Beloit College Releases the Mindset List for the Class of 2008.txt
    5.6 KB · Views: 85
Wow, I was born in 1970 and reading this thread was like someone writing a book about my life. What a trip into the past. Thanks

T.J. Hooker, Hardcastle and McCormik, Buck Rogers with Gill Gerard, Hill Street Blues, Knots landing, Dynasty, Heart to Heart, original Charlies Angels, Fantasy Island, Gilligans Island movie where the castaway's finally make it home, and from the 70's a true legend in scifi theres space 1999 and an age old from the 60's to the 90's was Dr Who.

Coming home from school, hoping the bus wouldn't be late, and running in the house to catch "Dark Shadows"!!!! at 4 p.m. The best soap opera ever made. Why they canceled, I'll never understand. But, it's replacement wasn't to bad either, "Where the Action Is", with Paul Revere and the Raiders". Beaches, Songs and California Babes, all in black and white. "No Color TV". Those were the days.

Al

Edit: Now you can't get them to watch anything that's not in color. What "Booobs" our kids have become.

voomvoom said:
Coming home from school, hoping the bus wouldn't be late, and running in the house to catch "Dark Shadows"!!!! at 4 p.m. The best soap opera ever made. Why they canceled, I'll never understand. But, it's replacement wasn't to bad either, "Where the Action Is", with Paul Revere and the Raiders". Beaches, Songs and California Babes, all in black and white. "No Color TV". Those were the days.

Al

Edit: Now you can't get them to watch anything that's not in color. What "Booobs" our kids have become.
voomvoom, I remember my sister being ga ga about Dark Shadows, playing Mystery Date, and collecting Beatles stuff...but wasn't this back in the late '60s?

That's right riff. I'm an old fart. Still love the Beatles, greatest music ever made. And everybody watched Ed Sullivan, the best variety show ever made. Nobody could even compare today, especially in a live performance venue.

Al

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)