If you had a sandwich named after you, what would be on it?

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
I know this may sound like a weird question, but here me out.

There is a place in New York City called Stage Deli, which has sandwiches named after famous people (for example, the Clint Eastwood Sandwich is made up of Turkey and Corned Beef).

That got me wondering- if you had a sandwich named after yourself, what would it contain?

I'll start- a sandwich named after me would have pastrami, bologna, bacon, and cheddar.

I would call mine, The Miami 136 Sandwich that contains 3 kinds of meats that go well together like no other hehe.

I would call mine Mallory's "You want some bacon with that bacon?" It's kinda long, but bacon makes any sandwich like a million times better, so a bacon sandwich, plain or with lettuce, tomato, mayo or whatever toppings I guess, would be my sandwich.

Let's turn this around- What member would best fit with a Spamwich? :p

I've got somebody in mind.....

Mine would be called the Parmageddon. It would be the perfect sandwich to characterize my love for Cleveland.... (Parma being a Polish suburb of Cleveland).

The sandwich would get packed with potato and cheese pierogies (yes pierogies inside a sandwich), grilled onions, and cheddar cheese between two huge slices of bread.

Meatloaf, mac and cheese (yes, I said mac and cheese), grilled onions and mayo on a soft, but crusty french bread. Doesnt get any better than that!

Back in the fifties I got turned on to a sandwich by a neighbor. Peanut butter, onion and egg. sounds gross, absolutely delicious.... The egg yolk has to be runny though.

I did have a sandwich named after me at the Lamplight Grill in Ionia. The "Big Mike" had two 1/4 lb patties of ground angus beef, fresh spinach, onion straws, tomato, grilled onions, portobello mushrooms, raw onions, pickles & vadalia sauce on a triple decker sourdough roll. It was epically grand! Thanks Rich.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)