If you like sports might be time to leave Voom

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Madtown HD Junkie

Occasional Supreme Being
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 3, 2004
Madison, WI
Can't watch the Badgers today vs Arizona because it is on Fox Sports Net. I can watch European soccer though )o: Can't watch the NFL ST but I can watch fish on my screen in the beauty of HD )o: Can't watch the Brewers( and yes they still suck) FSN also )o; Of course I can fall back to a 1960's movie from hell on one of the wasted Cinema 10 channels.

Purpose is to not bash Voom but if you really like Football and sports in general Voom needs to pick it up IMO before they send me emails telling me They are the service for HD sports. Soccer and moto PIG don't(RUSH and kids love it) do it for me. Get the FSN channels :shocked

I agree with the point - I'd love to see Fox Sports Detroit added - but I'm lovin' the available football today! Currently watching Michigan cling to slim lead over SDSU, and tonight I get State/Notre Dame in HD. Not to mention my beloved Detroit Tigers are on OTA tonight. So I'd love FSD, but don't particularly need it today. Monday's good for me. :D

Around here,Fox Sports Detroit soon is gonna be Pistons central with no Red Wings this season,and I keep wondering why they do not go HD(and if they did I would have to go back to Comcast Cable,yech)I keep reading about all these RSNs here and there that offer games in HD,we are in the Top 10 markets,why are we have one of the last RSN to go HD?

Ominous1 said:
They are waiting for some teams worth HD in Detroit. ;)
You're kidding, right? Once again the Tigers will not be the worst team ever!!
The Lions won a game! The Red Wings could possibly play this year :confused: ( Pistons pretty well speak for themselves, eh? ) :yes

The pistons yes...too bad we didn't have HD Lions football before Mr Sanders left.

And why are the Lions not on?

Oh crap they are on. SD on CBS :(

I'd complain about FoxSports Detroit when the Wings are playing.

Otherwise it doesn't really matter.

Ouch. I was only kidding around about my beloved Tigers. I'm one of the few remaining guys who still loves to watch baseball.

Agreed. Hey - what do you guys have against the "Detroit" thread that's slowly dying over in the "In Your Area" section? I've been trying gamely to keep it alive, but not getting much participation. :no

I'm not going to be a happy camper when NBA season rolls around and there's still no FSN West. I need the Lakers.

Voom does need to get the Fox Sports channels. I've been real happy with the service to this point, but that's the one real negative that I'd like to see fixed.

Sorry, but I watched 4 HD NFL games this weekend for free OTA and didnt have to pay D* 200 bucks for Sunday Ticket. Voom is doing just fine. Dish doesnt offer ST either.

Any football fan would have to admit that after viewing SportsCenter highlights in HD, having Sunday Ticket would be marvelous. I did get to see the Colts Titans ota which was great. Then it was Raiders Bills, not so great.

FSN for the Los Angeles area would keep me a happier camper. I have to admit that if D increases it HD offerings, the Voom exclusive channels probably won't be enough to hold me.

fwiw

The upcoming pistons season is the only reason I have to continue paying dish network. I cannot miss any piston games. Please give me FSD so I can stop wasting money on Dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts