I'm calling you out Salsadancer7!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
They have only been in the SEC since 1990.

What about Auburn and Tennessee? They are in the top 25 every year too. Alabama is most years too.
Where are they THIS year ?
Thank you,
The BIG TEN has others that are up there from time to time and you dismissed them.
IOWA was very good Penn State was very good last year, top 5.
Wisconsin and Purdue from year to year.

Both conferences have a few top teams and then the next level and then the bottom.
I do not consider Arkansas to be a powerhouse, but they are your top team this year.(and Flordia)

Ohio State and Michigan are our top teams this year.

Jimbo

arkansas has been to the sec championship game a few times but has never won. sorry but still need to say most of the sec teams are better than most. you only annual doormats are ole mis, miss state, vandy and kentucky!!! this year 9 out of 12 teams went to bowls. that's better than the big 10!!

arkansas has been to the sec championship game a few times but has never won. sorry but still need to say most of the sec teams are better than most. you only annual doormats are ole mis, miss state, vandy and kentucky!!! this year 9 out of 12 teams went to bowls. that's better than the big 10!!

9 out of 12 teams going to a bowl means nothing anymore.
If you can still breath at the end of the year you get a bowl bid.

Annual doormats in the Big Ten are : Indiana, Illionois and Northwestern.
And even Northwestern went to the Rose Bowl not too long ago.
Minnesota, Purdue and Michigan State are in the middle of the pack most years, buit I would not consider them annual doormats.

So the SEC has thier 3-4 teams that are up there every year and then the rest fill out the middle of the pack, much like the Big Ten

Jimbo

December 31st, 7:30PM eastern ESPN-HD.

Your team vs my team.

Wanna come watch the game on a Mits HD-1000u?

How about a bet? Nevada wins you post a pic of yourself holding a sign saying "Nevada Rocks", UM wins and I'll do the same with a UM sign!

How about it big boy?:haha

Getting close to game day homeboy....is YOUR Nevada team UP to the challenge?
Hell, even read an article on ESPN stating that 'Neveda will not take the Canes lightly' ....WTF??!!! Cannot wait to run cirlces are round your Zebras/Broncos/Ponies...WHATEVER your mascot is...!!!

Hell, even read an article on ESPN stating that 'Neveda will not take the Canes lightly' ....WTF??!!! Cannot wait to run cirlces are round your Zebras/Broncos/Ponies...WHATEVER your mascot is...!!!

Hey guys,
This is a game I would normally , maybe watch or maybe not, figuring that Miami should win ....
Now that I see some intense interest in it, I think I will have to sit down and actually watch it.

btw, currently wacthing KENTUCKY take care of Clemson.
Another game I would not normally watch, but I am off today.

Jimbo

Where are all those nay sayers that said Kentucky had no chance at beating Clemson? Huh Huh? Where are you?

YEAH WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are all those nay sayers that said Kentucky had no chance at beating Clemson? Huh Huh? Where are you?

I may have been one of them, but I'm not sure if I really looked at that game .

Congrats on a very good game.

Jimbo

I would have always said that Kentucky had a chance to beat Clemson in basketball. :D

I'm in Cheese farmer land right now but hurricanes come and go, they are a bunch of blowhards! Wolfpacks are upon you with stealth and strike fear into their prey for years!

Get your sign ready!

I think I might actually watch this game.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)