I'm new here...and i'm in a predicament

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jaberocs

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 25, 2005
hows everybody doing? this is my first post here, and i am new to HD and D*. Well here's my situation:

I was a seasonal hire at best buy, and i was recently laid off because the season ended. so i had one last day to use my employee discount. i decided to get equipment for a 4-room, with 2 rooms HD, D* setup.

so i got the dish and 2 d10 receivers, and 2 samsung ts360s. i was originally supposed to get the new h10s (same price as 360), but they didnt have any HDMI cables. so the senior in home theater suggested i just get the ts360 (which he has himself and has not had any trouble) with a DVI output, and get the DVI-HDMI cable.

ive done some reading around here, and there are a small number of people who like their 360. however, there are a lot more people who have the same problems. im sure i can exchange the 360s for H10s, since theyre the same price and i still have the boxes. the HDMI cable is also the same price as the DVI-HDMi cable. hopefully they got some HDMI cables in.

so should i exchange my 360s for the h10s? does the h10 really kick the 360's a$$? i know the h10 just came out, but hopefully you guys can help me out. thanks a lot.

if it were me i would want the h10 it's the lastest thing they have going and i am sure it has upgraded features the 360 don't have . i would want the newest thing on the market if it was me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)