in regard to echostar X.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

amomenit

Original poster
Mar 11, 2006
Hello:

I would like to ask when the new ehostar X satellite moves to 110W and starts working, will we loose any of our current 110W channels? what will happen to the current 110W dish network channels? Thanks in advance for your reply.

amomenit said:
Hello:

I would like to ask when the new ehostar X satellite moves to 110W and starts working, will we loose any of our current 110W channels? what will happen to the current 110W dish network channels? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Welcome to Satguys :)!!! Echostar X is currently at 110 :) It's allready working at 110, (testing though and not in production)... No we will not loose any 110 channels allthough I suspect we will see alot of channels move to 119 where locals on that bird used to be when the move to 110 among other things. :) As a consumer you wont even realize they have switched to the new bird :)

edit one more thing.. Echostar X is only a spot beam sat... so the normal sat that is there will stay in production giving you your programming as normal. There will be more than one bird at that location :)

You won't lose any National channels but for some people who "moved" to get other area locals probably will lose them

Also anyone who has Atlanta as distant stations will lose them as they are going to spot beaam (the people in the Atlanta area will be fine) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts